Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Addiction Alcohol Alcohol abuse Alcoholics Anonymous Big Tobacco Binge drinking Cigarette warning labels Drug abuse Drunk driving Marijuana Marijuana legalization Medical marijuana MJ lobby Prevention Recovery Second-hand smoke Smoke-free Smokeless tobacco Smoking Social host Substance abuse Substance use disorder treatment Tobacco Tobacco and kids Tobacco cessation Tobacco marketing Treatment Underage drinking Underage drinking parties Weed
- Is alcohol good for you? Can’t tell for sure… (But we KNOW it can be bad for you)
- If electronic cigarettes can help people quit smoking, then why is Big Tobacco investing heavily in them?
- Deadly scourge will kill three-quarters of a million AA and NA members
- Top Substance Abuse Research Findings of 2012 from About.com
- “…Drugged driving is a highway safety threat on the level of drunk driving”
Category Archives: Social host
Wish I had more time to devote to this blog… Anybody else who thinks the same way I do about alcohol, tobacco and other drugs want to submit a post? Anyway, here’s the figures on readership for last year, courtesy … Continue reading →
When you’re trying to change kids’ behavior, the least effective method is to tell them to change their behavior. Pretty much every parent knows this. But for some reason, when people think about prevention of underage drinking – or any … Continue reading →
Not too long ago, a lot of parents thought that allowing your kids and their friends to drink at your home was a good thing, because it prevented them from drinking elsewhere and from drinking and driving. The … Continue reading →