Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Addiction Alcohol Alcohol abuse Alcoholics Anonymous Big Tobacco Binge drinking Cigarette warning labels Drug abuse Drunk driving Marijuana Marijuana legalization Medical marijuana MJ lobby Prevention Recovery Second-hand smoke Smoke-free Smokeless tobacco Smoking Social host Substance abuse Substance use disorder treatment Tobacco Tobacco and kids Tobacco cessation Tobacco marketing Treatment Underage drinking Underage drinking parties Weed
- Is alcohol good for you? Can’t tell for sure… (But we KNOW it can be bad for you)
- If electronic cigarettes can help people quit smoking, then why is Big Tobacco investing heavily in them?
- Deadly scourge will kill three-quarters of a million AA and NA members
- Top Substance Abuse Research Findings of 2012 from About.com
- “…Drugged driving is a highway safety threat on the level of drunk driving”
Tag Archives: drunk driving
Marijuana legalization is the wrong way to go in the search for a better drug policy. We need policies that reduce drug use, not policies like legalization that increase drug use. Continue reading
With the legalization of marijuana, more people will be smoking marijuana, so drugged driving will likely increase. The marijuana lobby likes to suggest that more people smoking weed will mean fewer people drinking – therefore, less drunk driving. But researchers say there’s no evidence of that. So, we will probably have an increase in drugged driving while drinking and driving remains the same. If so, it follows that drinking and drugging while driving may increase. That’s not a good situation, to put it mildly. Continue reading
By Jim Gogek Ignition interlock is an affront to many Americans for who believe that their car is an extension of their individual rights. Adding a device that stops people from driving whenever they want to seems downright sacrilegious. The … Continue reading